A planned meal will ensure you'll be getting the nutrition your body needs to achieve a healthy weight, reduce or eliminate food cravings, end meal time chaos and save money on your grocery bill.
Doesn't that sound great?
If you are Tired Of This?
Then our course "Get Meal Prepped (TM)" is for you!
Get Meal Prepped™ IS THE only dietitian guided workshop THAT SHOWS YOU EXACTLY HOW TO Plan, Balance, & prepare your meals without flops, fails and frustrations.
Learn to meal plan
...Using a Individualized approach!
After you complete this course you will be able to:
- Plan balanced nutritious meals for you and your family
- Cook 1-2 times per week, but have meals ready to eat all week long
- Know how to incorporate healthy snacks into your diet to keep you energized for the day, and not overeat at meals
- Know the batch cooking secrets to success that will save you time in the kitchen when preparing meals
- Prevent recipe ruts and never get bored of your meals you prepare again
- Master your time in the kitchen and not be a slave to the stove
- Be super efficient at the grocery store ... "get in and get out in record time"
- Make the most out of your time in the kitchen by putting your appliances to work for you
YOU KNOW YOU NEED THIS COURSE IF:
You're tired of the "The food rut" = spaghetti, hot dogs, pizza, repeat
You hate spending an extra $100/wk eating out or ordering in
You are runing to the grocery store at 5 o’clock every day to figure out dinner
You desire and want to enjoy a Healthy home cooked meal around the dinner table with your family
WHY IS THIS COURSE THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO MEAL PLANNING?
This course is designed by degreed professionals, Registered Dietitians who are experts in food and nutrition.
We practice what we preach in our own home/work life, and have been teaching meal planning to clients for over 10 years!
We know that there isn't just one way to meal plan, or one way to eat. This course will teach you a variety of ways to meal plan that will suit your life, your eating habits and your financial budget.
You will eat better than you ever have because we teach you how to balance your meals with the appropriate amounts of protein, carbohydrates and vegetables at each meal, and how to plan to snacks that keep you feeling full!
Stress free meal times. Healthy eating. Confidence in the kitchen. Balanced nutrition and improved health.